What is the attraction about working in an office? In the past we were more likely to find ourselves in the fields in a Mill or a factory working long hours in large groups. However, since the start of the 20th Century our working lives have been centred more and more around the office. Although current events suggest that this might be changing, again, the office looks like it is going to stay around for a bit longer. One thing that is very important to the office is it’s chill out zones where you can find the Reception Chairs. If you need reception chairs click here.
Here are some pointless but fun bits of information about making the office better.
- If you want something done then it’s most likely going to be done on a Tuesday, that’s the most productive day of the week.
- Tunes make work easier. As long as you get the right ones, music can provide you with a great impetus to work harder.
- You’ve got mail. Twenty five percent of the working day is lost to answering emails. It’s a good idea to have specific times when you deal with it.
- Get some good laughs in. Whilst it might not be appropriate to have Monty Python or People just do nothing on a constant loop laughing increases your immune system. Also, having a laugh does not distract people from their work as much as everyone thinks it does. On that note…
- Make sure the team comes together as much as possible.